Monday, June 30, 2008

Week 2


This BFL thing is getting easier. Feeling more confident about my ability to get this thing done...see it through to the finish. We were invited to dinner after church yesterday and I said...no, I've got to eat on plan. So we went home, grilled up some marvelous pork chops, corn on the cob and a salad. Then we hung out at our friends house. They all had ice cream while I enjoyed a big glass of ice water. Honestly I was perfectly okay with that. Wasn't even hungry.

This morning I got up and worked my arms and did 28 minutes of high intensity cardio. Hills outside. I did both workouts today simply because I skipped Sunday's arms. Really great workouts this morning.

I feel happier today. Like there is so much to look forward to. My shorts aren't tight this morning. Not loose either...they fit which is nice. Don't have that muffin top hanging over both sides...know what I mean? My stomach is just flatter. No real weight loss, but just a flatter tummy and waist. SWEET!! Everything I have read about the challenge tells me by Week 6 or 7 the weight just starts to melt off. I'm looking forward to that!

In between my weight sets this morning I was reading "Make Your Creative Dreams Real" by Sark. I LOVED what she said about Energy and being creative...

"Energy is our creative dream-making power source. We measure energy by how we feel in our minds, bodies and spirits. Our creative dreams are run my and on our energy. If energy is high, we feel refreshed, and energized, and our creative dreams will be fed and expanded upon."

Here's what she says makes our energy expand...

Oxygen
Sunlight
Water
Love
Support
Visualizing

I am going to add the following...

Exercising
Eating healthy
getting plenty of rest

This Body For Life Plan is giving me energy to pursue other dreams of mine. It is giving me energy to focus on my site Scrapwords, create a beautiful home, spend time with my children and serve in my church. This plan is going to change my life.

0 comments: