Monday, June 2, 2008

The Weeks Before

Challenge Day isn't until June 30th but I want to "practice" before the actual start by eating better and of course continuing my exercise. I try to log 60 minutes a day 4 or 5 days a week. Exercise just makes me feel better both physically and mentally.

Woke up with a BAD migraine type headache and a terrible sore neck. Still made it to the gym but I could just barely get 30 minutes in. Got home and headed to the "car doctor". My Dodge Ram isn't running right...got super bad news and good news. Seems the truck is under warranty so that is a huge blessing BUT looks like it could be in the shop for over a week. We leave for Utah one week from today. UGH! OH, well I'm not gonna stress. Just gonna pray.

So much to do and now I don't have my truck and it's gloomy outside. I better put on a happy face or my day will surely continue to go downhill. Won't let that happen!!

1 comments:

Amy Birch said...

Way to go, Leslie, on the exercise!!! I wish I had someone to exercise with. Do you do it alone or with a friend?