Friday, June 6, 2008

Clean Eating Books

oh, how I love Fridays. I'm sure I've mentioned that here before...but it is sooo true! Enjoyed some quiet time with my husband, drinking Pero and eating fresh strawberries. Yum-o!! We have a HUGE strawberry patch and went picking yesterday. Lots of fun and what a great reward...Strawberries!

I am so happy that three of my friends will be joining me on the Body For Life Challenge. My cousin Missy and my friend Meg. Soooo happy about their support. I know I will need it. I've went through all my clean eating cookbooks, picked out my meals and wrote them in my BFL binder. I'd love to share the books I'm using with you...so here ya' go. My favorite one is from the BFL guy Bill Phillips "Eating For Life". This book has a photo of every recipe and is HUGE. Plus the meals are truly delicious! I've even tried them out on my family and they loved them.

Another awesome book is by Tosca Reno. She is my hero. Read her story here!! I have two of her books...both of which I'll be using in this challenge. Check them out here. I have the Eat Clean Diet and the Eat Clean Cookbook. Her recipes are wonderful and fairly easy to do. Although Eating for Life is the easiest. One more thing about Tosca...you've gotta see her before photo...UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Check it out.

The other cookbook I'm gonna use is brand new. It's from Hungry Girl...love her!! I have received her daily newsletter for over a year now and have learned so much from her. She just wrote a book...here it is...

The last tool I'm using for eating clean is the latest magazine called Clean Eating. The current issue is out on newsstands now.

There ya' go...now you know what I'm using during this challenge. My next plan is working on my exercises. Thought I'd use index cards so I have a nice rotation of weight exercises. I'll keep you posted on what I decide.

My challenge begins June 23rd!! I am sooo excited!!!

0 comments: