Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day 4

Ahhhhh, I've made it to Day 4 and I just got finished with my lower body/ab workout. My legs are my least favorite things to work. Unfortunately they are what need the most work!! LOL!:)

I've made a decision...my gym pass expired today so instead of spending money we really don't have I've decided to make a cute little workout spot in our downstairs. I have several (make that dozens) of strength exercises and ab workouts. Also I have one of those big stability balls and a book...so instead of spending more money I thought I'd utilize what I already have and try some new exercises!! That will keep it fresh and fun!

Today will be a bit of a challenge for me. We are headed to St. Joe for our monthly shopping trip and the kids have ortho appointments. That means we'll be eating out. I'm going to suggest someplace I can get a chicken breast and salad...maybe Wendy's. They have baked potatoes which are on plan. Just add some protein and I'm good to go.

0 comments: