Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Day Before

We are finally HOME!! Rolled in from Laramie, Wy. at 8 PM last night. What a long drive! My husband was not feeling well at all so I ended up driving the whole way with a nasty headache...ugh!

Just thought I'd post about my BFL Challenge that begins officially tomorrow...HOORAY! I spent last night reading the new BFL Champion book. Excellent resource...be sure and check that out here. I am sooo ready to begin. Em and I went grocery shopping late last night, picking up fresh fruit and veggies, Greek Yogurt (sooo yummy!) chicken, turkey and other healthy, challenge approved foods. I'm eating healthy today and drinking lots of water. Tomorrow I will take my "before" photo, measure myself, weigh and check my body fat. I will post my stats and photo tomorrow even though I'm a bit scared to do that!!

0 comments: