Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We're in Mapleton!

We arrived in Utah after 16 years of driving on Monday. So glad we are here!! Woke up this morning so tired but ready for a walk. There is just something about walking when all you can see are mountains. My idea of heaven on earth!! We have been enjoying our stay with the Crandall's. Today we are off to the Planetarium in Salt Lake City. We are ready to do something vacation-y:)

I think I'm gonna have another friend do the Challenge with me. My friend Lisa we are staying with is very interested. I hope she decides. The more the merrier. While I haven't been over eating here I have been choosing waaaay too many sweets! Last night we had a cake to die for. Oh, man vacations are hard on the waistline!!

Watched the Bucket List again last night. You know that movie starring Morgan Freeman and Jacks Nicholson. There is a line from that movie I want to leave you with today.

"When you get to heaven you will be ask two questions. The first one is: How much joy did you have while on earth? The second one is: How much joy did you give others? I love this!! I for sure need to be working on my "joy" quotient. Not just for me but for others. So just for today I'm gonna work on giving more joy to my family, my friends and everyone I meet.

Happy Wednesday!

0 comments: