Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Day 2





Here we go...my front and back photos. I am not super happy to be sharing them here...but I've got to keep it real!

Last night I ended up STARVING! Very, very tired, too. I munched on cucumbers in vinegar to help me not eat chips or popcorn then headed to bed early.

I was up by 6 this morning to make out my menu for the day and get my upper body workout ready. That went so well at the gym this morning. After that came home and whipped up a yummy BFL shake. You take 12 ounces of cold water and add one scoop of EAS Vanilla Protein Powder, frozen pineapple, 1/4 tsp. coconut extract and ice. Blend all together and enjoy. This was very tasty!

1 comments:

Megan Aaron said...

you go girl! good for you for posting your before photos! Maybe I should think about it. Not quite ready yet though.