Sunday, June 22, 2008

Scrapwords Contest

What in the World Contest

22 Jun, 2008

**Here is a fun, new contest I've started at my site Scrapwords. Come and play with us!!


Here's a fun little idea I found on my friend Lisa's blog. Every now and then she will ask a question about herself, where she's been who she's met, etc. and run a contest. I love this idea so starting today that's what we're gonna do, too. I don't think she'll mind:)!

As many of you know I've been in Utah for 2 weeks. We had a blast, saw lots of friends and enjoyed many adventures. Last week as we were driving along, I was just looking out my window when I saw IT!! I couldn't believe it!!! I turned around, screaming at my sweet daughter Em..."Emma, look!! It's_______!! I wonder if we'll see_____??!" My daughter replied, "Oh, that would be so cool, Mom! Do you think_____ is there?? Maybe we'll see _____ at the Boys and Girls Club of America with Vanessa!!!"

What did we see in Utah that got us soooo excited? And who do you think may have been at the Boys and Girls Club of America?

Just leave your guess's here. The first one to get it right gets $10 to spend in the store!!!!!

**If no one knows I'll give more clues later on in the week. :)

0 comments: