Friday, June 27, 2008

Day 5

At first I thought it was going to be a rough morning on program. I am Primary President at church and we had our Quarterly Activity this morning. Good thing was we talked about being healthy, exercised and ate a wonderful healthy lunch. The thing I was worried about most was the fabulous banana muffins and fruit dip. I am happy to say...I did not have even one bite of muffin and only 1/2 tsp. of the fruit dip!! Whoo Hoo!!!!! I was really starved for carbs today. With lunch I had one serving of pretzels. Just 17 tiny pretzels. That helped a bunch.

When I did this program several years ago I kept a detailed journal. What a help that has been. I'm experiencing the same type of cravings and physical feelings I did back then. The good news is by Week 3 they had disappeared and I was on my way to weight loss!!!

If you are doing the challenge please let me know. I would love to hear how you are doing!!

I am taking Saturday as my FREE DAY. I am so looking forward to it. I have decided not to gorge myself. In fact I'm going to follow plan with just a few tweaks. I may have protein pancakes with syrup instead of without. I am going to enjoy some yummy meal...gonna see if we can go out!!

I want this plan to work...it is. Oh, I did my 20 minutes of cardio this morning. Intended on doing more but on my walk I ended up finding my dog Thor!! He had gotten loose and I didn't know it...so I had to get him home.

Happy Weekend!!

0 comments: