Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Is it true? Is it already June 4th? What in the heck have I been doing? No summer yet. I've got lots to on my Summer Fun List!!

It seems like all I've been doing is worrying. Gotta hate that. Summer is supposed to be carefree you know like when we were kids. Ahhhh, I remember waking up, putting my OP shirt and shorts on and heading outside to grab my neighbors Jamie and John. We'd hang out at the pool, ride our bikes, go to Pony League baseball games, walk to the "Little Store" for frozen Charleston Chews and glass bottles of Coke. We played from morning till way late at night. Summer nights seemed to be the best. Midnight Ghost, long walks talking about stuff and night tag. I lived for summer!!

When you are a grown-up real life gets in the way of all your carefree fun. Bills to pay, jobs to do, houses to clean, blah, blah, blah!!

My kids and Dave are in Bethany today doorhanging coupons for our store. I'm gonna finish getting my BFL plan ready then scrap. I just put together Scrapwords June kit and I need to do some pages!! Check out Botanical Bliss.

Here's to finding some carefree in your day today!!!

0 comments: