Saturday, June 7, 2008

Finally bought my blender and Utah


I know, what a strange title...but when you're getting ready to do the BFL challenge ya' gotta have a blender!! There are dozens of totally delicious smoothies you make with protein powder on the plan...hence the reason for a blender.

We are getting ready to leave for our beloved Utah. First we'll be in Mapleton staying with the Crandall's. Can't wait to see Lisa and Lou along with Kam and all the rest of their children and grandchildren. They are like our family. We love them. By Friday we'll be in Huntsville (our future new home) for Heidi's wedding. She is getting married in the Salt Lake Temple on June 14th. I can't wait!! She is such an amazing girl. After the wedding we plan on staying at the Van Leers for a few days then heading back home. I'll spend the remainder of that week buying food for my challenge and gearing myself up.

I usually have plenty of computer time when I'm in Utah so hopefully I'll be able to post.

Oh, I almost forgot...my wonderful son found my Nikon battery charger!! It's been missing since December. That explains why I rarely post photos! Well, no more thanks to my son. Thanks, Jacks!! (BTW, the charger was in our suitcase from our last trip to Utah)

0 comments: