Monday, June 23, 2008

Day 1

Okay, here I am almost done with my first BFL day. It's been great so far. I woke up before 6, ate a healthy breakfast...1/2 banana, 1 60 calorie-high protein pita with a serving of Natural PB. Did my 34 minutes of cardio then came home, showered and enjoyed 1/2 of an EAS Myoplex bar. Very yummy! I can see these things really helping me get through this thing without craving cake or something like that.

I've had a busy day...but so far it's been easy to stay on plan. My energy has stayed up all day. Tonight I'm planning chicken with vegetables and for dessert a protein smoothie with some kind of fruit. Yum-o.

I went to the gym to get my body fat tested. I'm at 31%-YIKES. Also had waist, legs and arms measured. My daughter will be taking my photo this evening...so I still need to post that.

Hope your day is going well, too!

0 comments: