Wednesday, June 25, 2008

More on Day 3...


Man I love this family!!! We had such a fun day at Lagoon near Salt Lake City. I can't believe how blessed I am...truly grateful for all that I have.

I've been so hungry all day. Need to plan my meals tonight for tomorrow and the next few days. Bill Phillips the inventor of BFL says planning is crucial to success. I believe that with all my heart. Tonight I just didn't know what I was going to eat and I was starving!! I ended up doing good...chicken breast in a whole wheat tortilla with fat free cheese melted on top and salsa. Pretty satisfying. I did end up drinking a Coke Zero. Not too happy about that...really don't want to make soda a part of my daily routine. I know it's diet...but it's not on plan. I won't have any tomorrow. Just my water. Speaking of that I've been drinking more water than ever. Love it with lemon and lots of ice. So refreshing in this humidity!!

Em and I found one of my favorite movies from childhood...Meatballs. Have you ever seen it? Oh, man it is soooooo funny! Came out in like 1981. Be sure and check it out here. We are going to watch it tonight. It will be hard not to have my usual popcorn...I made a protein pudding instead so looking forward to that.

I am just so happy right now. I feel like for once in a very long time I'm getting control of my eating, my workouts which makes me feel in control of my life. I'm hoping this attitude spills into other areas of my life that need my attention. Scrapbooking, my photos organized and the biggie...getting ready to homeschool my almost 14 year old son.

Have a wonderful night everyone!!

0 comments: