Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day 38 and New Hair (ugh!)

So today I woke up early and got my bum out the door. It was cardio day and I was on a mission! Today I ran/walked 62 minutes!!! I've run two marathons in my life and a third one is on my horizon. I've always wanted to run the Disney Marathon .

Anyway, I ran and I walked and I had a blast! I must have shed at least a pound or two :).

Let me tell you...I was sooo excited yesterday as Emma and I were off to get brand new do's. Mine is absolutely the worst haircut I've ever received!! It's AWFUL! I look like Carol Brady in the 70's. Soooo bad. Trying to figure out what to do. I think the best bet is just cut it all layered and short so I can at least wear it flippy and fun. This is awful I even went to my regular hairdresser. Not sure what she was seeing but it wasn't the photo I brought in. *Sigh*. Oh, well things could be worse...

Happy Middle of the Week!

0 comments: