Friday, August 1, 2008

One supportive Mom, sweet daughter and a dog


This has just been a crappy week. I can't think of a week that has been this much of a downer. I woke up yesterday morning going...I just need to get away from the craziness. Decided to call my Mom (there she is my kitchen last Thanksgiving) and invite her to the movies with me and Emme!! Monday through Friday our local theater has FREE movies. Granted they are older ones but who cares... THEY ARE FREE!!! And right now the Ackmans can use a little free...so Mom drives over to pick me and Em up and we are off to the movies!

Here is my sweet Emma. LOVE her soooo very much. What a joy she is in my life!! Heavenly Father blessed me dearly with her sweet spirit.

So as the lights dim I'm looking to my left and see Mom and turn to my right to see my Emme girl. A smile lit up my face and a peaceful feeling washed over me. All was right with the world.:)

What movie did we see? One of my personal favorite family movies.

Movies have always made me feel better and going to the movies is the ultimate feel good adventure for me.

Almost at the end of Week 6 for me and the BFL Challenge. Can't believe it. I've lost another pound as of this morning. Power walked/ran for 30 minutes. Pretty hot and steamy here. I made sure and did more hills than normal since I was short on time. Wanted to get a good workout in. In the morning I'll do arms and my goal is to get another 30-40 minutes of cardio in. I love the feeling after I've been outside, walking, running and sweating.

My food is going so-so. Not on plan so much...but not overeating. Just eating healthy foods with sensible portions. And still able to put food out of my mind even though today sweets have been calling out to ME.

We are looking for a Guest Designer on Scrapwords. Be sure and check out what we need on Pubcalls. You may be the next designer!!

Have a healthy and happy weekend!!!

0 comments: