Friday, July 25, 2008

OKay, so my Blog still looks WEIRD and it is all my fault!! UGH! I was trying to do something cool and artsy with it and I erased all my stuff, messed up the whole look of it!! For now it will look this way until I decide what I'm gonna do with it.

Thought I'd still keep you updated on my BFL experience. I'm nearing the end of Week 5. Can't believe it. My waist keeps shrinking, my legs have definition and I just feel "tighter" everywhere. I'm still not excited about how my pants fit. Nothing major happening there but I just gotta stay the course!! As of this morning I think I've lost one more pound. Since January I've lost 7 and since the Challenge I've lost 3. See, nothing major but the fat is melting off my body so I should begin seeing changes in the scale and my clothing soon!

Today I power walked nearly 50 minutes. Enjoying being outside for these walks. They energize me. I've been sick lately and today I'm really sick. Sore throat, headache...I just don't feel good.

Stop by Scrapwords today and check out this weekend's challenge. You can win $10 to use in the store!!!

0 comments: