Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Really it is

Why not take a part of your day and head over to my site Scrapwords? This week we are focusing on Ali Edwards' mantra "It is okay...". Love that! With a gazillion and one things to do this week and with taking the day off yesterday because of a cold I keep repeating to myself "It is okay...".

In case you didn't know we try to take one word or one phrase and focus on that for 7 days. During and after that week you can write in your journal how, by focusing on that one particular saying/word, it helped you get through a difficult time, helped you remain sane and productive for the week...or whatever. I am a big fan of Ali's work and philosophy. She inspires me daily. Be sure and check out her blog here.

Feeling fabulous and back on track with my Challenge. Tummy flatter, legs stronger, back and shoulders firmer. I'm to do my cardio. Have a wonderful Wednesday.

0 comments: