Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lazy Day

It's after 1:00 in the afternoon here and I'm just now getting around for the day. I'm feeling a bit "off" today. Ever have one of those days?? I'm really, really tired and don't feel good. Think I'm coming down with a cold...sore throat and everything.

I did my BFL leg exercises this morning...I am getting so strong in my legs. At the beginning of the Challenge I could barely do a lunge. Today I was doing perfect lunges...some with 6lb. weights. I am loving this progress!! What I'm not loving is my eating. While I didn't overeat by any means yesterday...I didn't stay on plan. Not a lot of protein...no real dinner. And I ate theater popcorn for my dinner. Sooo, not on plan. I haven't planned my meals for 2 days...must plan this evening for tomorrow...

I'm off to check on Scrapwords...I'm usually on first thing after my shower...but like I said I had a super late start to my day.

0 comments: