Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 23


I woke up this morning with the flattest tummy I've had in YEARS!! My waist is shrinking, too. Tried on a pair of size 10 jeans...they not only fit nicely but I can see where they'll soon be too big around the waist!! I'm gonna wear these to Chicago!!

Oh, speaking of Chicago...that's where I'm headed in just 2 days!! Going to the big Craft and Hobby Show for Scrapwords. Can't wait! I have been doubling my workouts up so I can have two days without working out. I know eating will be a bit of a challenge so I'm bringing my own meal replacement bars, snacks and saving up for 3 nights of interesting Chicago food.

1 comments:

Darlene said...

I just ran across your blog. Don't know why it took me so long LOL! duh.

Great job on this Leslie! I am sending you lots of encouragement from Michigan. Keep up the great work.