Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Week 12-Day 2

Okay, so I'm in the Homestretch of this 12 week Body For Life Challenge. Wow!! What an incredible rollercoaster it has been. So good, so bad and everything in between. The next few days I'll share with you what I've learned, what I've accomplished, what I can do better next time and why, no matter what I'm never, never gonna quit till I reach my goal.

Let's start with this week. I have wanted to give up this challenge for the past 3 weeks. Just start over. But as my good friend Kristen shared with me-it's best to finish what you start. I am sooo glad I listened to her advice and am finishing this challenge no matter how not perfect it has been. The old me would start something then 2 weeks later stop and start all over again. This time it is different and I feel differently about it. Like I have actually accomplished something.

Sunday I began my clean eating again. I haven't been doing so well at that. Yeah, I'd go until evening then slip up with chips or some sweet treat. So like I said Sunday I said Eat clean!! Did well that day and yesterday. Today I have started on the right path. Had a good arm workout (lifting heavier weights today and doing a bit more complicated moves!!) and I've had my protien smoothie.

Just a reminder to check out Scrapwords. Today in my Blog over there I'm gonna share some great journaling prompts and ideas from author Jennifer Louden. Hope you'll join us!

0 comments: