Friday, September 5, 2008

Retro Friday Challenge

Retro Friday Challenge

**Here's our Friday Challenge over at Scrapwords. Every Friday I share one layout that was posted on the site in the past year. It's fun and inspirational. Check this out!!

05 Sep, 2008
avatar
While this layout by Wordsmith Grace isn't that old I was struck by it today while perusing through the hundreds of layouts I have saved on my computer. Here is a list of what I love:
1) So easy to do
2) bold colors
3) the different shapes of journaling "cards"
4) the big arrows
5) the fact it's a "list". I love lists!!
**Challenge: Your challenge this weekend is to create your own fave list, or daughter's fave list, hubbies, son's, etc. and create a layout using this one as your inspiration. Be sure and share in your Blog's next week (or whenever you get it done!)
Let's have a "scrappy"weekend!! LOL!

0 comments: