Monday, September 22, 2008

Hard to believe another week has gone by and it's near the end of the month. My father in law told me this weekend that time just keeps flying by the older we get. :( Don't like that.

Okay, so we had some pages from last week's challenge. Thanks for posting ladies. Here is this week's...

"Scrap a 3 photo layout using only cardstock and handwritten journaling."

You know the drill...scrap your layout and send to me at les262@embarqmail.com bySunday at 3pm. You can win $15 bucks to spend in the store!

**This week I'll finish getting the new stuff on and we should have the NEW Fancy Pants by Friday and Pink Paislee shipped last Friday!! I purchased all their letters!!!:)

**Thanks to Megan and Missy for all they do for me. You girls have no idea how much behind the scenes stuff these ladies do for me. I appreciate them so much:)

I spent my weekend finishing up the third book in the Twilight series "Eclipse". It is due at the library today. I'm buying "Breaking Dawn" today!!

This week I'll be posting our "Scrapwords Star" challenge. It is a 5 round scrappy challenge that starts October 1st and runs through December 12th. Stay tuned for details!!!

0 comments: