Monday, September 1, 2008

It's been a long time coming...


I just feel good today. It's been awhile. Oh, I've had some really great and happy moments but today is different. Today I feel hopeful and excited about what lies ahead. These past few months have been some of the most stressful in my life. I won't go into the details but let's just say we are finally seeing a glimmer of light in a very long tunnel. I have a spring in my step today and just feel smiley!!:)

Over at Scrapwords we are talking about "Making a Fresh Start". It is truly perfect timing for me as I totally feel the need to start anew and rejoice in the new season that lies ahead. I hope you'll join us!

Began my morning with a looooong walk-1 hour. I love getting outside, listening to the late summer sounds, smelling fresh cut grass and flowers. Somedays I get to hear the Bearcat Marching Band practicing...that is my favorite sound. This morning I listened to my IPOD mostly and just enjoyed the movement of my body. I am strong.

This is Week 12 in my BFL Challenge. Can't say that I'm happy with the past 4 weeks. I've only been half on my plan. But I am going to finish out the week then reflect on my success as well as my failure. I plan on starting a new Challenge September 15th.

Happy Monday!

0 comments: