Wednesday, September 17, 2008

There is just something about a morning walk in 60 degree weather that puts me in a happy place! Ahhhh, I love the fall. The smells, the sound, the crisp, clean air...LOVE IT!

So, what's going on with me? Well, I've decided that Body for Life may not be the way to go for me. It works-I know. But honestly I'm tired of trying to eat chicken, sweet potatoes and broccoli 24/7. Kind get old-KWIM?? Soooo, the past few days I've been thinking what to do what to do. I know I love to exercise. I mean I've been doing it now faithfully for 11 years! I enjoy food, all kinds but at the moment I'm just eating too much.

A few weeks ago I ran into an old friend of mine I hadn't seen in a couple of years. I hardly recognized her. She had gotten so thin. I just kept staring at her in awe. When I hugged her my first question was, "How did you lose all that weight?" Her reply, "I quit eating so much.". Duh! That makes sense, doesn't it!!?? So, I've just got to quit eating so darn much. That seems pretty simple.

It's all gonna go back to that plan I was talking about in my last post. When we plan we succeed-pretty simple. So today I'm back to keeping a food journal and gonna work on just eating enough-not too much. And, this is a biggie, I'm gonna try really, really hard to quit drinking so much diet soda. Lately I've been drinking like 3 a day. I used to drink just 1. I'd like to not drink any...it is so bad for you!

Speaking of my plan, it is going great! I've been planning my days not just letting them happen. I'm getting more done without becoming overwhelmed. Truly a genuis plan of mine!!:)

Went shoppin last night at Kohl's. Found so many cool shirts 60 to 80% off!! Hooray! And when I got to the checkout the guy he was feeling generous and gave me 20% more off!! I got like 10 shirts for less than $100!!!! I'm all set.

I've got to run. Scrapwords things to take care of today. You should stop by and shop and see all our new products!!!

1 comments:

Megan Aaron said...

yay for a new plan! that is my plan too. I ran today! and I am going to just cut back on candy and stuff.