Monday, August 18, 2008

Week 9

Guess what? STILL NO INTERNET!!!!!! I'm at the Library. Thank goodness for that. If you've been to my website Scrapwords lately you know not a lot is going on...so sorry for that. Without internet running my business properly has been nearly impossible. Please know we have lots of new CHA products coming in weekly...I will have those on the site once I get my internet back. They tell me this week...it's such a long story as to why we don't have it. Let' just say I'm frustrated!!

Okay, it's WEEK 9 on my Body For Life Challenge. Can you believe??!! I can't! I am recommitting to finishing strong in these next 3 weeks. My goal is to lose 5 more pounds and keep up workouts and making them more intense!! My good friend Kristin reminded me I must keep going!! Thanks!

I have so much more I'd love to write, photos I'd live to post, etc...that will have to wait for the computer to come back on at my house. It's just weird writing at the library!!:) Have a happy Monday!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I just finished a good BFL day. I didn't get my workout in until 8:30pm. but I did it. Food and water were good and I had a protein shake while Vince and the kids had cones from Dairy Queen for Family Night. Feeling good. Thanks for your inspiration.

Heather said...

Good luck with the BFL home stretch! You can do it Leslie!!!