Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I am going crazy...

Still no internet at my house. Ugh! Embarq (our provider) said maybe by Wednesday. Okay. In the meantime I've been rearranging my house. Decided to put the computer in my scrapspace. I have always wanted to do that but because the family uses the computer I didn't. Well now that my son Jacks is getting his own laptop and he was the one that used it almost as much as me...I moved it. This way I know I'll scrap more simply because I'll already be in my space...ya' know? So excited. Will be glad when the net is back!! I'm currently at the library writing this and they have a time limit...

We have been enjoying cooler weather here. Makes me think of Fall and football and soccer and long sleeve tee's and soup and all those yummy Fall things we love to do!! This is my favorite time of the year without a doubt!!

My BFL Challenge is going okay. I'm exercising but the eating...can I just tell you I'm not loving vegtables at the moment? I mean I just don't want them...they don't even sound good. So while I'm not eating chips, etc. I'm not eating veggies. I'm also eating rather sporadically...meaning I'll eat my Balance bar for breakfast and some fruit after my workout...then lunch. Okay, but by late afternoon I'm just snacking. And for dinner I'm just snacking. Granted I'm snacking on good things, protein and healthy carbs...but not like the plan says. Needless to say I'm not dropping pounds and my body is just staying the same. I'm frustrated. Oh, how I'd hoped to be farther along than I am. The good thing is I'm getting stronger.

Enough for now. The Library police are about to come over and kick me off!!

0 comments: