Monday, August 25, 2008

So I changed...

my Blog colors again. Yeah, I get bored easily with the same old stuff...so hence the change.

Speaking of change we are in need of a NEW Design Team over at Scrapwords. I'm looking for super talented writers and designers. Check back here or on Scrapwords for all the details later this week!

I'm in Week 11 of my Challenge. I had a terrible Week 10. The way I look at it I'm starting a new week so there is no looking back. I began morning with my usual Balance Bar.
These things ROCK! Seriously the caramel nut ones taste like a Snickers bar. Yum-o. The best part though is NO High Fructose Corn Syrup. My blood sugar stays stable and I'm able to workout hard without getting all shaky. Went outside for my walk...what PERFECT weather. Bright blue skies, a slight breeze and in the upper 60's. Fabulous! Now I'm sipping on a Pina Colada Protein shake with a dollop of fat free cool whip. These are my favorite! I promise to keep you posted on how I do this week.

Guess where I'm going on Friday?! ?????????????
I cannot wait to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please be sure to check out Scrapwords this week. We'll have a new word of the week to focus on, a few new challenges and as always you'll find a friendly community!!

Happy Monday!

0 comments: