Tuesday, November 11, 2008

With the Holidays almost here I am totally loving life. All the holiday prep, parties, Christmas music and cards, baking and the friendly cheer that seems to be everywhere...I intend on making the most of it. I'm still debating on what to do for cards this year. While the creative part of me would love to take the time and make each one, the sensible side of me is saying, "Don't stress yourself out this year, Les." What to do...

I think the main thing I want to accomplish this season is creating some sort of crafty thing with Em and Jacks. That has always been my favorite part of the holidays...creating ornaments and baking treats with my family. We take one Saturday in December and invite Grandma Jackson over for a full blown, cookie baking fest. It is so fun and something we've been doing since my kids were 3 years old.

Last year Em and I took one full day to paint Christmas ornaments. I cherish those times with my family.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I spent last Saturday at an all day crop with friends. What fun we had!! The best part of the deal was it was right here in Maryville. That was so nice since I left a whole bag of stuff at my house!! I had planned my pages for the day and was ready to be creative. I got approx. 10 pages finished with a creative flair. Very happy with the outcome.

Be sure and check out my Scrapwords Blog Wednesday for my "5 Days of Gratitude" mini album idea. And be sure and stop by this Saturday the 15th for our 12 hour Atumn crop!!!

0 comments: