Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Scrapwords 5Things Album

Hello, girls!! So, this is November and Thanksgiving is coming our way. I have always loved this month...the colder weather, shorter days and thoughts of the holidays make for a perfect month for me.

This month always gets me to thinking about all that I am blessed with. {readmore}And while my family is my number one blessing there are other things in my life that I am so happy to have.

It's been nearly 2 years ago that my DH surprised me with our brand new home. To say I was grateful is an understatement. While I loved our old Victorian we had been living in for nearly 5 years...it needed lots of work and didn't have many amenities. No dishwasher, no carpet, holes in my kitchen counter, an old and stained sink, broken shower door, and the list goes on!!

The first time we walked into our new home I was overwhelmed with all the beautiful things!! Dishwasher, plush carpet, real tile floors, gorgeous hardwood, everything working, etc. There isn't a day that goes by I don't give a little thank you to my fabulous dishwasher!! What a blessing that little piece of equipment has been!!:)

**Challenge for the week at Scrapwords: I want you to take photos of 5 items in your home you are grateful for. It can be your cozy blanket you snuggle up with while watching TV every night, the view from your kitchen window or like me your dishwasher. Whatever it is, take 5 photos of 5 items. Print these photos, choose a cute little mini book and, if you want to begin gathering up some supplies. I plan on using word stickers, stamps, buttons and flowers in my book. Have everything ready by our Saturday Crop!! Be sure and post your book in your Blog. I'll pick a favorite by the end of the night and give away a cool prize!!! This should be easy and fun!!!

Any questions just post them here. Have fun!!!

0 comments: