Monday, November 3, 2008

What's up at Scrapwords in November

Yes, yes I know I've been gone a bunch this week. I was just putting the finishing touches on SW here in the Ville, plus Em had her last soccer game, the kids started bowling and our Sunday was full with church, a baby blessing get together and a baptism last night...WHEW!! All GOOD, GOOD{readmore}stuff!!

It's November!! And I am soooo excited! Ilove this time of year...LOVE it!! Here's what's coming up this month at Scrapwords!!!

1) Every Monday and Thursday I'll post "Simple Abundance"Gems in my Blog. Mondays's we'll share gratitude quotes in our blogs, too. So if you know of 1, 2 or 42 gratitude list them in your blogs for all of us to share.

2) Wednesdays-I'd like to take this day and list 5 things you are thankful for in your Blogs. You can do something scrappy with this or just write them down.

3) Fridays we will continue Retro Fridays

4) This month we are going to create an "I am grateful" mini book. More details later...

5) Contest TBA!!

6) Scrapwords On-Line Crop Saturday the 15th!

0 comments: