Thursday, October 2, 2008

Week in the Life Day 3

Here ya' go girls...my Wednesday!!

Yesterday was my Mom's 70th birthday. We took her to one of our fave restaurant's La Bonita. Here she is with Jacks outside...

I so want that sun!!

Inside La Bonita. They sang her a birthday song in Spanish!

It's a tradition to wear the sombrero, they take a pic and hang on their birthday wall!:)

My Mom maybe 70 but she is still young at heart!!:)

Packing a few Scrapwords packages at the office...

Picking up Em at school...

We stopped at Wal-Mart after to get Mom a pretty mum.

Stopped at Sonic for 1/2 price drinks...our fave!!!

Here is Mom with Em and her mum!

Aren't they just so pretty?? And that mum!!

Made sure to get my McCain/Palin stuff today...

And our yard sign...

The next house over has Obamba stuff plastered all over his yard including his pic. Oh, well...I'm sure he'll love seeing this!! LOL! It is a free country and that is what makes us America!! Love that we can all have our own opionions!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed seeing my day!

0 comments: