Monday, October 6, 2008

Ready for a Brand New Challenge

Do you ever get that feeling in your tummy, that warm, swelling feeling that something grand is about to happen? I did this morning as I was going on my morning walk. Everything just clicked this morning. Got up ON TIME!! Early, the way I like it at 5:45. Finished "Breaking Dawn" (I can't believe I'm done with Edward *sigh*), got Em up for school, I ate a healthy bowl of oatmeal with almonds and water. Walked Em to the bus stop then went on a walk myself. Ahhhh, I love mornings like this.

As I posted the other day I'm ready to begin my next Body for Life Challenge. I was a bit successful in June and July during my first round but gave up when I let food control my life once again. Sadly I've watched my pants grow tighter, my waist develop those nasty love handles again and my confidence and good feeling dwindle. I've had enough and ready to begin again.

Much of this wanting to start over comes in light of my 42nd birthday coming up this Sunday, October 12th. I"ll be 42. Honestly, I'm not one bit happy with the way I feel about turning another year older. Too much fat on my body, too lethargic feeling and I look old. So, I'm gonna go back to something that is familiar and works for me-the BFL program.

12 weeks from today is December 29th. That is when I hope to be at my goal which for now is in a happier, energetic place. No love handles. 10 pounds lighter. No more addiction to food.

As before I'll share my ups and downs with you here. If you'd like to comment on anything I say please do. If you'd like to join me-feel free. I would welcome the company!!

I'm off to get ready for the day. Have lots of work to do on Scrapwords. You'll have to stop by and see all the cool stuff I have planned for this week as well as the new Fancy Pants products that I'm putting in the store today!!

Happy Monday!

0 comments: