Friday, October 17, 2008

Plain and Simple


It's Friday. Usually I am so happy about that but today...well, the week just went by too, too fast.
I'm in a BAD mood, too. Hate that! So not like me. It's raining like crazy, my hair is a mess (got a bad haircut in August, too layered and now I hate it!!) Anyway, I'm just GRUMPY!

Our house is messy, my to-do list is a mile long, I feel fat, I've got mounds of laundry, bills to pay, groceries to buy, BLAH! All I want to do is hide under my blanket.

Okay, now that I got that out...

Good things that happened this week...

1-We enjoyed watching Dayn and Logan. Two little boys from our church. Their Daddy had a heart attack and we helped out. That felt GOOD. When we serve others it is so pleasing to our Father in Heaven. I love to serve and need to do it more.

2-Got to hang out with my friend Kristen. We sure had fun chatting while babies crawled all over us!:)

3-My DH arrived safely home from his elk hunting trip

4-I worked out this week and made wiser food choices.

There was more good stuff this week, too. So see my week wasn't bad just this day. BUT as soon as I'm done writing this post I'm gonna get all my stuff done. That will help my mood, I think. When I'm overwhelmed...that is when I'm not so happy. Ya' know?

Happy Friday.

0 comments: