Thursday, April 24, 2008

You gotta have friends


I love this photo of my daughter Em and her best friend Maddie. These two have been buddies since 3rd grade. Whenever I see these two together I think to myself "It is so important to have at least one good friend. To be goofy with, serious with, hang out with...have lunch with..."

I have been blessed over my lifetime to have many good friends. Throughout my school years there was Rhonda. We met in pre-school and remained best friends through graduation. Even though we rarely see each other we still stay in touch through e-mails and even get the chance to see one another occasionally.

Since Scrapwords went on-line nearly a year ago (has it really been that long?!) I have met dozens of amazing and talented women. That has been one of the best parts of my business so far.

This July I'm going to get the chance to meet one of the girls that has been on Scrapwords since the beginning...Meg or megamay as she's known on the Forums. We are meeting face to face in July at CHA in Chicago. We both are so excited to finally get to just hang out and actually TALK!!!

Take some time to celebrate your friendships today. Create a layout, write them a note or just pick up the phone and say "Hi".

0 comments: