Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I need a jumpstart


I was just reading one of my favorite Blogs on the web Ali Edwards

and was so inspired. She just got back from Artfest (which by the way sounds fabulous!!). I need a big boost of creativity. I spend most of my days trying to inspire others on my fabulous site Scrapwords
but honestly I need some inspiration. Oh, I get lots of it from my site as well as my daily reads...but I need to go somewhere. Ya' know what I mean. I want to be able to just create. Not worry about meals for my family, telephone and other interruptions. I just want to BE. I just want to be INSPIRED. I want to be an ARTIST for a few days. Just that.

2 comments:

Megan Aaron said...

hmmm wouldnt that be awesome?!

you could come to my house if you want, for a weekend.

scrapwordsmom said...

That would be fun.