Monday, April 21, 2008

Life is really good...


Right now, at this very minute life is so very good. I couldn't be happier. I ask myself why? It' s not because my house is perfectly clean. In fact I have a ton of housework to do this week. It's not because I'm at my perfect weight. I am working on that though and doing quite well. It's not any one thing. I just am happy. I am so happy to be me. I'm content. I'm trying to live in the moment, take my time with each thing I do and just be.

Love this silly photo of me from last summer. Emma and I were outside one very hot day and I was snapping photos of myself. Can't wait till summer!!

Be sure and take the time this week to get centered. To really think about what it is you want out of life. Slow down, take one thing at a time. Just take a minute to breathe. You'll be glad you did!

0 comments: