Friday, April 4, 2008

Welcome Weekend

I don't know about you but I'm ready for the weekend. I absolutely LOVE Fridays!! Always have. They are just happy. Even when I have a bunch to do on Fridays it just doesn't seem so overwhelming.

Today I've got some fantastic new papers from Fancy Pants to put on Scrapwords. This company is hands down my favorite. From the quality to the design and let's not forget the fantastic customer service...Fancy Pants Rocks!!! Be sure and check out the store to be inspired!!

Your creative challenge for the weekend is just to be aware. Take your journal and camera with you and seek out those daily details. For some awesome challenges check out the Forums at Scrapwords under Member Challenges. You are sure to find something inspiring!!

Enjoy your weekend!

0 comments: