Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Summer List

Summer is just around the corner and I am soooo excited!! I was reading "The Must Do Summer List" in the June issue of Redbook this morning and it got me to thinking about my own summer list. I think I've created one every year since I was a kid. Lists are so fun anyway. They help you keep track of stuff, they are fun to make and what a great way to save your memories! Keep the list, check off when completed and put in your scrapbook!

So, what goes in your Summer List? Anything you want to do...with your family, friends and just you. So grab a pen and paper and let's get listing!!

1. Swim and layout at the public pool
2. Stay up late and watch old 80's movies with the windows open
3. Have a scary movie marathon with the kids
4. Go to a drive-in theatre
5. Shop for fun, summer clothes
6. Scrap 30 layouts this summer
7. Train for a 5K in the fall
8. Take my Mom and the kids to the Henry Doorly Zoo
9. Go window shopping with Mom and Emma in Weston
10. Dave and I go away for the weekend
11. Head to Utah for a week with friends
12. CHA with Meg and Missy in July!!
13. Go to "Step Park" and take pictures of Emma
14. Family photos
15. Do a photo shoot with the kids at the college
16. Enjoy our patio, eat out and grill
17. Try lots of new salads and summery dishes
18. Have a yard sale
19. Make REAL lemonade
20. Go to the Hopkins Picnic in July

Now it's your turn...make your Summer list!!

1 comments:

*The W said...

awww! you're sooo sweet!!! my boyfriend and i just moved from Louisiana to PA and i just recently started to "play" again!!! i will certainly come play some more. Sorry it took me so long to join you again!
love your list too by the way ;)