Saturday, March 8, 2008

New Products arriving daily at Scrapwords!!






I am so excited...got my first CHA order Friday! It's from Jenni Bowlin Studios and I must say...I am impressed. Awesome stuff. Thinking I should have ordered more so I can use it, too!

We've had this busy, crazy week, I'm downstairs cleaning and Dave comes downstairs and says to me, "Hey, hon. Let's go out tonight. Dinner, movie the works! WHOO HOO!! I scream. We finished cleaning, got ready and all headed to The Hangar. We hung out for an hour or so in their dining area eating fantastic food, laughing, sharing and enjoying each other's company. It was perfect. Jackson is trying to get ready for his ProScout debut so we were trying to pick out a script for him to start practicing. This is proving to be a bit difficult.

After dinner we watchedVantage Point. We agreed it was fabulous. The buttered popcorn and Milk Duds were good, too.

Today we're off to Kansas City for some down time. We all so need this. I'm excited!!

In the meantime check out these awesome images from Jenni Bowling now available at Scrapwords!!

1 comments:

Megan Aaron said...

awesome! I am loving the stuff you got!