Friday, February 29, 2008

What a long couple of days!

Man, it has been a long couple of days. I'm ready for a relaxing Friday night of creating. The past 24 hours I have been going through my kids' childhood keepsakes, stuff from my Dad's, my grandparent's and more. It is an overwhelming and sometimes sad task. Then, my DH had to take my truck out of town so my Mom had to drive me on my errands. I'm just glad to be home!

It seems whenever I'm planning to just BE...to just CREATE...something pops up,making it nearly impossible. The kids need me, Dave needs me, SOMEBODY NEEDS ME!! It's great to be needed but I NEED A BREAK...a nice, peaceful creative break!! The kids have a dance tonight so I'm gonna hide in my scrap space while they are gone.

What I get done this weekend (I'm scrapping tomorrow night, too) I will be sure and post.

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I hope you get some time to yourself and get to create. It's such a good outlet for stress. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Megan Aaron said...

you really do need a break! hope you have a good day today!