Saturday, February 16, 2008

Ah, it's Saturday

Remember when we were kids and all we did Saturday morning was get up, grab a bowl of Captain Crunch and plop down in front of the TV for a morning of cartoons? Those were the days...

Today I'm off to teach scrapbooking classes to my daughter's 4-H group. We started on Book of Me's last month. Really fun! The girls range in age from 10 to 14. Last time we went I gave each girl a huge goody bag from Scrapwords. They loved it!! After class Em and I will head home, grab a bite to eat then we're at church to clean and set up our Primary Room. Hopefully we'll be done with everything by 3:00 so we can get home and I can scrap for a bit. I've had this altered mini suitcase in my mind for weeks now and I'm ready to actually create it! I'll be sure and post here once it's done.

Happy Saturday!

1 comments:

Megan Aaron said...

welcome to the world of blogging! (well blogging outside of Scrapwords) it really is fun, you are going to love it!