Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Week in the Life Day 2

I am so loving doing Ali Edward's Week in the Life Challenge. It has literally forced me to take photos and write everything down. I was becoming pretty lax about all of that! Check out my photos from yesterday AND my fun, fresh haircut from this morning!! The first few photos {readmore}are from late afternoon on Monday.

Here is the supper Jackson made himself before football practice Monday night...

Em and Jacks wrestle around...

These were fun photos to snap!:)

Em's fave show she watched after school "ICarly"

Now here are yesterday's photos...

Dave watching the Markets, eating breakfast and trying to get geared up for work...

My walking shoes...I had just finished...

I can't believe how old I look after my workout, no makeup, YUCK!! LOL!

Jacks and Hyrum on the computer after their finance class...

Em getting her water jug ready for soccer practice.

Driving my her soccer practice I took this random (out of focus) shot.

Driving home from dropping Em off I thought it would be fun to take photos of the streets I travel everyday, 4 to 5 times a day...

Here's the one right before the street to my house. I love the tree-lined street.

Here's a shot of our house as I'm driving up the small hill to my driveway...

Here is my home!!

Yes, we have a HUGE watertower in our backyard!!

Jackson and I are headed for Savannah for football practice. We travel 30 miles one way...

A scene from his practice. It was a gorgeous night.

I took this silly photo last night.

Okay, here is my fun, new cut from THIS morning...

Ta-Da!!

I love how it's all flippy and fun!

Ali suggests that when putting our books together we use a square punch so we can fit a lot of photos on a page. That's why I'm not too worried about the far away shots of some of these. I'm actually planning it that way!

I want to get photos of our Wal-Mart, the movie theater, our church and more today!!

1 comments:

Kristin said...

This photo project that you are working on looks fun. I'll have to ask you more about it and I would love to see it when you are finished.

Love the new haircut!