Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So I've been tagged by friend Kelli...

Like her I am answering these questions about me and not my DH. Here goes...:)

5 Things I love

1. My family
2. The Twilight Series (Edward!!)
3. When all the kids are at home, Dave, too and it's snowing outside and we are all warm and cozy.
4. Scrapping with friends and laughing like CRAZY!!!:)
5. Date Nights with Dave

5 Snacks I love

1. popcorn
2. Sterzings chips with onion dip
3. La Bonita chips and salsa
4. Cheese-Its
5. A huge bag of Doritos

5 Things you may not know about me

1. I LOVE playing tennis and dreamed of becoming the next Billy Jean King
2. I was a DJ on KNIM for 3 years
3. I have had every lead in my school plays
4. I won first in State for a speech I gave then placed 6th in Nationals
5. I've met the Monkees (yes, the group from the 60's. Davey Jones!!)

5 Quirky things about me

1. I put Vicks Vapo rub on my nose EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. Drives Dave nuts!! It helps me fall asleep!!
2. I count everything(how many drinks I take, etc.) in either 3's, 4's or 7's. No 6's...I hate the number 6!!
3. I'm a scary movie buff.
4. I'm a piler. I leave stuff in piles all over my house.
5. I never put DVD's back in their proper case.

5 Places I've lived

1. Fort Madison, Iowa
2. Maryville, Mo.

5 People I tag

1. Kristen
2. Megan
3. Alexa
4. Sandy
5. Amber

2 comments:

Megan Aaron said...

ok, well I dont usually play these blog tag games, but I am going to answer these for you. you should feel priveleged. lol

Alexa Lett said...

Is this me "Alexa"?