Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ready for a Change


I love Sundays. We have church, come home to a family meal then just relax. We try not to do laundry, housework, etc. on Sundays. I usually take this day to re-group for the week and organize the week ahead. Today I plan on setting new goals in several areas of my life including my Body For Life Challenge.

Over at Scrapwords we are talking about change the whole month of September. Challenges start Monday, September 1st. Please join us! Make September 2008 the start of something big!! Check out my Scrapwords logo. I've had my website for over a year now...time just flies! It's been lots of hard work but more fun and more gratifying than I imagined. I've made so many dear friends there and been inspired not only to scrap more but to live a more creative life everyday. We'd love to have you stop by and join our community!!

0 comments: