Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day 3

Woke up kind of late today. I was exhausted. Got into the gym around 815 AM. Cardio today. I definitely hit my "10's". So excited about that!! Ran on the treadmill and powerwalked. I felt so in control and powerful today. AWESOME!

My new best friend has become my blender and my EAS vanilla protein powder. The past few meals have either been smoothies or pudding. Really looking forward to chicken wraps tonight with salsa and ff cheese. Yum-o! Going to enjoy a big salad and /or broccoli, too.

Went to the afternoon free movie with Emme and my mom. NO POPCORN!! This is so huge for me. I wasn't even tempted!! Hooray! I had 1/2 an EAS bar in my bag so I enjoyed that. Had my first diet Pepsi today. A child-size at the movies. Did not finish it.

I am so happy to be on this plan.

0 comments: